In today’s article you’re going to learn everything you need to know about practical uses of salicylic acid.
Alcohol contaminated, otherwise alcohol for rubbing, is a surgical spirit that can be found in most pharmacies and online stores. It is used to treat scratches, but it also has many other uses. Find out what you can use it for.
11 Practical Uses Of Salicylic Acid
Using alcohol for health and beauty.
1. Clean and disinfect your make-up brushes by immersing them for thirty minutes in alcohol. Then let them dry. Repeat the activity once a month to kill the bacteria accumulating on your brushes.
2. You can heal her cold mouth faster if you wipe an infected area with an alcohol swab each night.
3. You will improve your makeup if you spray shadows, blush or bronzer and gently press the area with your fingers. Thanks to this your makeup will be like new.
4. Remove nail polish with alcohol if you do not have nail polish remover. It will take a bit longer to polish the varnish, but eventually it will wash away.
5. Make a home-made bag of ice for sore spots of alcohol and water in a ratio of 1: 3, just pour this solution into the ice bag. The next time you get an injury, use an ice pack, so that you can heal faster.
6. Cure a sprained ankle or other minor damage by rubbing alcohol into a sore place. Thanks to this, you will improve blood circulation and reduce swelling.
Use alcohol around the house.
7. Remove the dog’s ticks by pouring the tick with alcohol. Ticks do not tolerate the taste of contaminated alcohol, so they will not stick so hard into dog’s skin and it will be easier to remove them. After removing the tick, wash the dog’s skin with alcohol to disinfect it.
8. Get rid of fruit flies. Just mix the water with alcohol in the atomizer bottle and spray the flies that will quickly fall and you will be able to clean them.
9. Avoid frozen car windows if you mix 1/2 glass of alcohol and ¼ cup of water, and then wash the windows with a sponge soaked in this solution. The next time the temperature drops, you will not need to scrape the glass.
10. Quickly remove the frost from the glass if you pour the alcohol into a small bottle with an atomizer and spray the glass. The alcohol will dissolve the frost and it will be easier to remove it with the help of wipers.
11. Prepare your own air freshener by mixing one glass of alcohol and 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil in a bottle with an atomizer.