This new article will show you everything you need to know about how to find your passion in life.
Are you satisfied with your life right now? Do you want to look for your real passion and purpose in life? Here’s a list of soul-searching questions that can help you find your true calling and live a fulfilled and passionate life!
How To Find Your Passion In Life?
1. To you, what does a passionate life look like?
2. What’s important to you about living your passion?
3. How would you feel when you are living a passionate life?
4. What is working well for you in your current life and career — what do you find fulfilling, meaningful, enjoyable, and important?
5. What is NOT working well for you in your current life and career — what drains you, makes you stressed and anxious, or wastes your time?
6. What do you currently need in your life that you are not getting?
7. What makes your heart sing?
8. What do you like doing so much that you lose track of time?
9. What are some childhood dreams or interests you were never able to fully explore but still find intriguing?
10. What types of books do you like to buy and read?
11. What is your favorite topic to talk about?
12. If you could do anything in the world without worrying about time, money, or energy restrictions, what would you do?
13. What interests or hobbies have you had in the past few years that intrigue you and might hold the potential for a life passion?
14. If you pretended that you knew what your passion was, what would it be?
15. What do you do most naturally, with effortless ease?
16. What do people ask you to help them with?
17. What do you love to do, and you are also very good at it?
18. What skills do you have that can potentially provide value to other people?
19. What would make you feel proud of yourself?
20. What do you value most in other people and yourself?
21. What’s important in life for you – What are your top 5 core values?
22. How does your current life and work support or reflect those values?
23. Who is someone in your life or in history whose life and work inspires and excites you? Why?
24. If you could be remembered for three things after you die, what would they be?
25. The ways you can possibly make money with your passion are?
26. What baby step can you take right now to turn your passion into your profession?
27. What difference do you want to make in the world? What legacy would you like to leave behind?
28. What limiting beliefs do you hold about yourself and your ability to succeed at making your passion part of your life?
29. What can you do to change those limiting beliefs?
30. Something you’ve been wanting to do but haven’t done because of financial fears is…
31. What do you fear most when it comes to going after your passion?
32. Can you tolerate some risk and uncertainty around finding your passion? How much?
33. What is the worst thing that could happen if you decided to pursue your passion? Could you live with that?
34. What is the actual likelihood of this worst thing happening?
35. Specifically, what actions can you take to lessen and manage your fear?
36. Are there any people in your life preventing you from pursuing your passion? Who are they? How are they holding you back?
37. What could you do to communicate with this person or people to enlist their support or get them to step out of your way?
38. How has living a less-than-passionate life impacted you? Give specific examples.
39. If you think you know what your passion might be, what specific thing have you done to learn more about it and really experience it? What are you willing to do?
40. What’s really stopping you from pursuing your passionate life?
41. How is that stopping you right now?
42. How could you solve those problems?
43. If success were guaranteed, what would be the next step you would take?
44. If you take action to pursue your passion right now, in 5 years, how would your life look like?
45. If you don’t take action right now, in 5 years, how would your life look like?
46. Do you have enough savings to allow you to live for 6 months during a job transition or while you search for your passion?
47. If not, what can you do to create enough savings?
48. One baby step you can do right now to make your dream a reality is… (b)